[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Carlos_Ros=E1rio?= <carlos dot rosario at netcabo dot pt>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  2 Wireless Nodes Configuration
 Date:  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:18:33 +0100
Hi all,

We are planning the following configuration on 2 wireless nodes:

Site A:

WRAP 2A (266Mhz -128MB RAM)

Using m0n0wall 1.2b7.

Both LAN and OPT1 are configured with the 192.168.1.1/24 subnet.

access to LAN+OPT1.

Site B:

Using m0n0wall 1.2b7.

LAN, OPT1 and OPT2 are configured with the 192.168.2.1/24 subnet.

Now, a few questions we have before going up to the towers:

-          can OPT1 and OPT2 be bridged simultaneously to LAN on site B

want to avoid confusing routing tables for now)

-          m0n0wall (192.168.1.254) connected to site A is meant to be the
gateway of both networks, it provides DHCP service to the 192.168.1.1/24
allowing both LAN and wireless clients to connect to the Internet on site A.

subnet to connect to the Internet through site A.

-          how can I view the connection rate of clients connected to an
hostap mode interface? I can only view MAC/signal/noise. In pfSense,

rate of individually connected clients.

-          Is it possible with current atheros driver (in 1.2b7) to control
ACK timeout?

Thank you all for your time.