[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joey Young" <joey underscore young at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <ebmalicdem at cxsmedia dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to access AP settings under OPT1 from LAN?
 Date:  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:34:18 -0500
Ervin -

  I have a Linksys WRT54GS hanging off the OPT1 port on a Soekris 4801. I
had to bridge the OPT1 port to the LAN port to get it to work. But I did try
the separate subnets and did a static route between the two areas but when I
would submit it in the m0n0wall software, it would lock up the unit. So I
got frustrated and just bridged the two together. I have since also upgraded
the unit to 1.2b9 and it runs much better.

If you get it working let me know.

Joey Young