[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joey Young" <joey underscore young at hotmail dot com>
 To:  "'Peter Allgeyer'" <allgeyer at web dot de>, <Peter at iwebsl dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] support secondary networks on WAN interface
 Date:  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:36:16 -0500
Peter -

   If you are wanting to use two ISP's or two broadband connections, you may
what to try something called 'ganging'. This is something that I found. It
is some new software that takes multiple broadband connections and
aggregates them into one single connection.
Check this out -
http://www.homenethelp.com/web/howto/Midpoint-connection-teaming.asp

Let me knowif it works for you

Joey Young