[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Philippe Lang" <philippe dot lang at attiksystem dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT on LAN interface
 Date:  Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:05:10 +0200
Hello,

NAT/NAT1:1 on LAN interface are disabled, even on 1.2b9. Don't you think
it would be a good idea to enable it too? I need to change the IP
address of some computers on the LAN before entering a VPN, and back to
their original value when going out of the VPN.

I'm not sure in which order rules are being applied, and if NAT on WAN
is being applied on packets that are routed inside a VPN.

----------------------------------
Philippe Lang
Attik System
rte de la Fonderie 2
1700 Fribourg
Switzerland
http://www.attiksystem.ch

Tel:   +41 (26) 422 13 75
Fax:   +41 (26) 422 13 76
GSM:   +41 (79) 351 49 94
Email: philippe dot lang at attiksystem dot ch
Skype: philippe.lang