[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Roger Pryor <rpryor at pryor dash and dash pryor dot com>
 To:  MonoWall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Where can I find 1.2b7 for download.
 Date:  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:27:42 -0700

First, I'm new to this list, I have reviewed the archives, but have not
found an answer there, although I could have missed it.

I need a copy of the WRAP image and source for version 1.2b7.  I understand
it has some problems, but I need to use Atheros drivers.  Any help on where
to find this would be appreciated.  AFAIK the beta download page only shows
the latest beta version, 1.2b9.

Roger Pryor P. Eng.                Email: rpryor at pryor dash and dash pryor dot com
Pryor and Pryor Inc.           Telephone: (+1) 604-685-2621
602 - 1230 Comox Street,        Internet: http://www.pryor-and-pryor.com
Vancouver, B.C., V6E 1K7, Canada