[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  MonoWall List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Where can I find 1.2b7 for download.
 Date:  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:45:19 -0400
On 8/31/05, Roger Pryor <rpryor at pryor dash and dash pryor dot com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> First, I'm new to this list, I have reviewed the archives, but have not
> found an answer there, although I could have missed it.
>
> I need a copy of the WRAP image and source for version 1.2b7.  I understand
> it has some problems,

consider yourself warned.  :)

I keep all the versions on my site.
http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/downloads/

you can also find it here, but you may have difficulting finding any
mirror that still has older versions and there are no direct downloads
from m0n0.ch, hence why I keep the above mirror and never remove
anything.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/downloads/

-Chris