[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roger Pryor <rpryor at pryor dash and dash pryor dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Where can I find 1.2b7 for download.
 Date:  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:59:02 -0700
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:45:19 -0400
Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com> wrote:

> I keep all the versions on my site.
> http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/downloads/
>
> you can also find it here, but you may have difficulting finding any
> mirror that still has older versions and there are no direct downloads
> from m0n0.ch, hence why I keep the above mirror and never remove
> anything.
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/downloads/
>
> -Chris

Thanks very much.  I now have that in my bookmarks, plus also the method
suggested by Ugo.

Roger Pryor P. Eng.                Email: rpryor at pryor dash and dash pryor dot com
Pryor and Pryor Inc.           Telephone: (+1) 604-685-2621
602 - 1230 Comox Street,        Internet: http://www.pryor-and-pryor.com
Vancouver, B.C., V6E 1K7, Canada