[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  Philippe Lang <philippe dot lang at attiksystem dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT on LAN interface
 Date:  Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:24:16 +0300
Hello Philippe,

I don't think NAT is the answer for what you are trying to do. If you
can elaborate some on what you are trying to do there might be some
answers for that. And what type of VPN are you talking about. IPSEC,
OpenVPN, PPTP or what?

As for PPTP using CMAK (Connection Manager Administration Kit) I created
PPTP connection setups for Windows XP clients and can give them special
default rules etc...

As for others I need to think a little.

Kerem