[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Davis" <richard at bizsyscon dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <carlos dot rosario at netcabo dot pt>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 2 Wireless Nodes Configuration
 Date:  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:16:10 -0500
I don't know about m0n0wall but we run up to 8(802.11b/g/a) radios in a
single pc and they work very well.  Some are AP's and some are clients.
The trick is to have external antenna and control the channels.   Most
WISP use some form of this to build nodes on their network.  I would be
glad to help anyone that wants to do this.

Richard Davis
richard at bizsyscon dot com
Toll Free: 877-271-9484
Fax: 314-918-7527