[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "alan walters" <alan at aillweecave dot ie>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 2 Wireless Nodes Configuration
 Date:  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:51:07 +0100
We run about 30 nodes in either PTP or AP configurations.
All boxes are wrap boards with 802.11x .on a recent new test deployment,
three weeks old now, we experience packet loss of less than .05 % with
throughput of over 2000 KBps. Whilst running an AP on another channel
with about 80 KBps this second load was only user traffic the first was
a sustained test.

On our core network with has been up for over a year our packet loss is
lower than this on average and most sites are multi AP with uplink all
on wireless.

Just a personal reference.