[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP problem...??
 Date:  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:17:25 -0400
> The problem is those:
> Is monowall with configured mpd and if I try to join from a "pure" host costing in the > Internet
all normally passes, from a host standing up for the elementary NAT same > all is normal, but as
soon as there is a client standing up for PIX a connection does > not occur.

I don't really understand what you're saying, but am going to take a
stab that clients behind a Cisco PIX firewall cannot connect via PPTP?
 PIX firewalls by default do not permit PPTP use.  To allow this on
the PIX, see this:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a0080094a5a.shtml

-Chris