[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jens Wellhausen <jw at ib dash wellhausen dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, mk at neon1 dot net
 Subject:  Re: Bugs to be fixed before 1.2 release?
 Date:  Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:27:50 +0200
Hi Manuel,

I am still having a problem with a bug concerning the captive portal,
radius authentication and a linksys wrt54g:

Up to 1.2b2 everything works fine!
In 1.2b{7,8,9} (I am not sure about 1.2b3) the MAC and IP belonging to
the access point are authenticated, and not the wireless client itself.

Because of the fact, that my setup is working with the older version, I
assume that there is somewhere a little bug in the newer versions. It
would be very nice for me to use the newer versions because of the new
radius reauthentication feature...

Greetings,
Jens