[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Cotter <andrew dot cotter at somersetcapital dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Internal Firewall
 Date:  Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:20:53 -0400
I appologize for that one.... no coffee and way too much time dealing
with spam this morning.

We have a slew of internal Windoze servers that are all on the the same
subnet.  Nothing really is currently protecting the servers from the
desktops.  On an internal LAN, would anyone suggest using m0n0 as a
firewall between say a few win2k3 terminal servers, a couple MS SQL
servers, email, intranet, etc. from the rest of the LAN?

I am specifically asking in m0n0 is a good fit for this task.  50+ users
so I am not dealing with an overly complex setup at this time.

Andrew