[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] support secondary networks on WAN interface
 Date:  Fri, 2 Sep 2005 02:01:53 +0100
> > Has there been any progress on being able to have two WAN
> interfaces?
> > I can appreciate that load balancing might be a big task.

I did something similar to this about 9 months ago using 2 m0n0walls and a
Squid web cache. If you look through the list archives you can probably find
my original posts on the topic. I seem to remember I even did a couple of
pretty network diagrams....

In short: it's possible to load balance HTTP traffic, anything else is a
pain in the backside.

Regards,

Chris