[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "tonix (Antonio Nati)" <tonix at interazioni dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall hanging after initial configuration
 Date:  Fri, 02 Sep 2005 12:20:59 +0100
I'm using an IGEL thin client with an onboard LAN and a Compaq NC3131
dual board.

Machine boots correctly and let me configure correctly the onboard
LAN and the Compaq NC3131 ports, then asks me to reboot.

On the following boot, machine hangs on "Configuring LAN interface".

I have several of these NC3131, and with all of them I have the same problem.

No problem with other boards (3com, NC61xx).

But when I try these boards on another identical IGEL machine, there
is no problem.

Any suggestion?

Tonino