[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Getting m0n0wall up and running.
 Date:  Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:42:08 -0400
On 9/2/05, Robert <robertedstrom at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> Does m0n0 not work with
> only 1 interface installed on a system?

no.  have to have two interfaces, at a minimum.

> Would I be able to console into a headless mono box
> via serial even though it had a video card installed?
> Or is console via serial only for wrap and soekris
> hardware?

by default, yes.  I have some generic-pc images with serial console
enabled on my site. http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=19
I haven't actually verified them myself, but others have told me they
work.  Haven't updated with b9 either, if anybody wants that I can do
so.

-Chris