[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Route all trafic in to VPN when up
 Date:  Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:35:34 -0400
On 9/1/05, James Rune Hansen <james at jemmer dot dk> wrote:

> What i wan't to do is the following.
>
> Put m0n0 on an ADSL
>
> Set up a lan 10.0.2.1 / 24
>
> Create an IPsec tunnel from the m0n0 to the astaro
>
> Now the funny part comes. When the VPN is setup the default route on the m0n0 should change to
10.250.1.1 so all trafic is routed out from the astaro's wanip 200.200.200.35

there wouldn't be any "if the VPN is up" vs. "if it isn't", other than
manual reconfiguration.

I know it's been done before but don't recall how.  It's in the
archives somewhere, and more than one discussion.  One thread I
quickly found.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=89&actionargs%5B%5D=91

-Chris