[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  <diehlr at bellsouth dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  OPT bridged with LAN can't ping LAN IP
 Date:  Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:10:18 -0400
I have m0n0wall installed on a Soekris 4521. The LAN IP is, OPT is enabled (wireless
card) and bridged with the LAN interface. I can associate with the wireless from my laptop and
an IP address, but cannot ping (the gateway address) from my laptop. Does anyone
know what's going on? My laptop can connect just fine to other AP's and the wireless NIC in the
is definitely good. The firewall on the m0n0wall shouldn't be an issue since the interfaces are
Any insight would be much appreciated.