[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tom <tomvaldes at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  How can I do this? allow dynamic NATs
 Date:  Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:51:28 -0400
After sending my first message, I found that my question of uPNP had
been answered in previous threads, so I've changed my subject in hopes
of getting a solution.

I have a game system that needs ports forwarded to it, but each game
needs different ports.
I could put it in a DMZ, but I have a cable modem with one dynamic IP
address, so I can't simply forward all ports for one address to the
machine in the DMZ.

 From what I understand, I need uPNP.  Is there another way to do this?

Thanks,
tom