[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] why different images?
 Date:  Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:40:38 -0400
I flash the CF card for my 4801's then insert them and config them with
a serial cable and terminal :-)  There is a PCI slot on the Soekris
boards I don't think it would support a video card, also there is a USB
port on them but I don't think the bios will support a USB keyboard till
an OS initializes the bus and HID device...