[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tom <tomvaldes at comcast dot net>
 To:  Peter at iwebsl dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How can I do this? allow dynamic NATs
 Date:  Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:21:11 -0400
I know how to handle NATs, but different games use different ports so
I'd have to set up NATs for each game.
I'm looking for something method that works similar to uPNP.  I think
some previous thread mentioned dynamic port porwarding.

>All you need to do is put your game server on the DMZ and nat each port you need to the game
server. I'm assuming your pc is on the LAN so you can connect no problem and the WAN will use the
dynamic IP via DHCP.