[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James Rune Hansen" <james at jemmer dot dk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Route all trafic in to VPN when up
 Date:  Sat, 03 Sep 2005 12:09:43 +0100
> there wouldn't be any "if the VPN is up" vs. "if it isn't", other than
> manual reconfiguration.
>
> I know it's been done before but don't recall how.  It's in the
> archives somewhere, and more than one discussion.  One thread I
> quickly found.
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=89&actionarg> s%5B%5D=91
>
> -Chris

I have been testing this for some days now and i have it up running now. But there is still some
finetuning to do. I will write a short article about this when the setup i done.

Thanks for this link.

The thing im doing know is remote subnet is now set to 0.0.0.0/0 and thats working using som special
settings in the astaro IPsec setup.

More will come later

/James