[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "James Rune Hansen" <james at jemmer dot dk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Route all trafic in to VPN when up
 Date:  Sat, 03 Sep 2005 12:09:43 +0100
> there wouldn't be any "if the VPN is up" vs. "if it isn't", other than
> manual reconfiguration.
> I know it's been done before but don't recall how.  It's in the
> archives somewhere, and more than one discussion.  One thread I
> quickly found.
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=89&actionarg> s%5B%5D=91
> -Chris

I have been testing this for some days now and i have it up running now. But there is still some
finetuning to do. I will write a short article about this when the setup i done.

Thanks for this link.

The thing im doing know is remote subnet is now set to and thats working using som special
settings in the astaro IPsec setup.

More will come later