[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jason King <jking at informs dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Troubles
 Date:  Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:06:08 -0500
I fixed the problem with the remote user. Apparently her ISP gave her a
router and the router was giving her home PC the same subnet
(192.168.1.0) as the subnet of the VPN she was connecting to. That's why
she couldn't ping anything. The other user that I couldn't ping had a
her windows firewall enabled.

I don't need you to test to make sure it isn't platform specific, I've
got a windows 98 box I can test it on. Thanks anyway though.

Jason