[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Krzysztof Syguda" <krzys at wroclaw dot dialog dot net dot pl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RDR rule again
 Date:  Sun, 04 Sep 2005 13:20:23 +0200
Would somebody be so kind and told me how to create the "rdr" rule for
the firewall (using exec.php)?

I need to do something like this:
Source IP/mask proto TCP/udp ->to Desination IP proto(TCP/UDP):port
-> REDIRECT to Desination IP:PORT

I suppose it is possible to take "rdr" or "forward" directives in this
purpose, however I don't know how, not even how to put rule in to
m0n0wall.
I found quite a lot of posts referring this problem, without none exactly