[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JP M <jpm underscore tmp2 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OpenVPN, switching to m0n0
 Date:  Sun, 4 Sep 2005 13:03:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I am currently using a linux/shorewall box as my
firewall, and would like to switch to m0n0wall (the cd
version).
I am running an OpenVPN deamon (on tap0) bridged to
the Lan interface: br0 includes physical Lan interface
eth1 and tap0. OpenVPN listens on the WAN iterface
(eth0). I have a dhcp server listening on the Lan, it
serves addresses to remote OVPN clients. I use
certificates with a static key required to initiate
the TLS handshake (the --tls-auth option).

Is there a way to configure m0n0wall 1.2b9 in the same
way ? I could not figure how to bridge the tap
interface to the LAN interface...

Thanks for your advice,
--JP

http://mail.yahoo.com