[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  JP M <jpm underscore tmp2 at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN, switching to m0n0
 Date:  Sun, 04 Sep 2005 22:38:27 +0200
Hi JP!

Am Sonntag, den 04.09.2005, 13:03 -0700 schrieb JP M:
> Is there a way to configure m0n0wall 1.2b9 in the same
> way ? I could not figure how to bridge the tap
> interface to the LAN interface...
Not at the moment. I'm working on it. For new versions take a look at
[1]. TLS handshake would be simple to implement. Also bridging to LAN
interface shouldn't be the problem. All that I need is some time and a
few people who can (stress)test the whole thing. Is there any deep
cause, why you are using the tap interface instead of the tun interface?
Where can I get some informations about serving openvpn clients with a
dhcp server on the local LAN?

Ciao ...

[1] http://www.protec-t.de/m0n0wall/downloads/

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     Linux: The OS people choose without
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   $200,000,000 of persuasion.  -- Mike Coleman