[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JEROME MARTIN <the underscore urge73 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WAN port issue
 Date:  Mon, 5 Sep 2005 04:48:13 -0700 (PDT)
I new to monowall and am having an issue regardng the WAN port.  The problem is that it doesn't
seem to be active.  i have a fiber connection going to a Cisco 1800 series and then to the monowall.
 But nobodiy's home.  The lights dont even come on at the port.  When I hook up another router
eveything works fine.  I figure that I just missed some thing stupid.  I have assigned the ports.
I'm running 1.11 on  a Soekris 4801.  I have assigned different ports to make sure that there was no
hardware issue.  They all work, just not when the WAN is plugged in the Cisco.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Jerome Martin