[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Mason (Lists)" <lists at masonc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Two WAN interfaces?
 Date:  Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:33:02 -0400
I have a Soekris 4501 unit with M0n0wall installed, works very well. At
this location I have two inetnet feeds, one very stable but limited
bandwidth and one CATV feed that is cheaper and less stable. I would
like to use the third network interface as WAN2 and use static routes to
define certain hosts that traffic would be routed to through this
interface. Can this work? Can the third interface on a Soekris be WAN2?

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts