[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  lists at masonc dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Two WAN interfaces?
 Date:  Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:55:45 +0300
yes... as long as you manually switch static routes if need there be...
i think it would as it doesn't matter which interface you will need to
use OPT1 as WAN2...
note: m0n0wall doesn't support failover between two wan entries...
you can search to posts on how to do what you are talking about...

kerem