[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ken Herner <krherner at mtu dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Web Server behind Monowall
 Date:  Mon, 05 Sep 2005 17:46:09 -0400
Hello.  Here is what I am at now.  I currently have my web server set up
and running on my computer.  It is connected to a hub, then connected to
my machine running monowall.  Monowall is giving it an ip address and
every thing.  I am able to connect to my web server via localhost.  Now,
when ever anyone tries to connect to my web server via my IP address, or
alias(name.resnet.mtu.edu) from the internet, they are continually
brought to the monowall login.

Is there a way to set up monowall so when some one enteres in my IP
address, or alias, into there web browser, it will connect to my web
server?

Thank you for your help.