[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  OpenVNP
 Date:  Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:04:04 -0400
Since Open VPN has been a big area of focus it seems in getting it full
functionally for 1.2 would it be too much to ask if someone could see
about compiling in support for compression into the build.  I know OVPN
supports its during compilation.  Has this been looked into in the past?
I'm not sure the overhead it may require I just know it may be useful
for people on slower connections to give them a little extra oomph...

Thanks,

Seth