[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tom Dostal <tom dot dostal at gmail dot com>
 To:  Matthew Norris-Jones <mattnj at red dash data dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall hanging and not completing task.
 Date:  Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:43:59 -0500
Check the # of errors on the WAN interface status (in Monowall). Could be
some problem (or incompatibility) with your ADSL modem. Mine was doing the
same thing and mono was having some type of problem with my cable modem (it
was reporting errors on the QAN interface). I replaced my cable modem and
everything then worked great.