[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anastasija Bosiha <anastasija dot bosiha at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  modified image, without flag check
 Date:  Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:31:54 +0300
Hello to All!

I use m0n0wall since spring of the 2005 year. A long time I have the
problem. Now this problem especially significant. I have no experience
with FreeBSD, but I need modified image of m0n0wall. I try this make
myself, but unsuccessfully.
A big amount of important packet are dropped by default rule, more
precisely part of default rule:
# Block TCP packets that do not mark the start of a connection
skip 1 in proto tcp all flags S/SAFR
block in log quick proto tcp all

I don't need check for packet flags. And this part of default rule
should be dropped from source image.
I would be very grateful, if some of you have a time to help me.

--
B.R.
Anastasija