[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: private lan on WAN interface
 Date:  Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:43:13 +0500
ok, now this is totally out of my league but lets try.
:-)

 I figure that
http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=AccessingModemOutsideFirewall is
similar to what I want done and so I implement that. I suppose that
this will give me the outgoing stuff I need and I can then try to
implement the incoming stuff.

However I do not see what difference this makes on the status.php page
(by=ut it is a big page). Anyone guide me please?
What I am after is to find out how this is implemented (using I
assumed using ipfilter/ipnat) and use that as a basis for going
forward.

sai