[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Homero Thomsom <homerothomsom at yahoo dot com dot ar>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Stop traffic at certain hour.
 Date:  Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:09:30 -0400
> I need a functionality to stop traffic from one PC at
> certain hour. That can be done with a rule ?

Similar questions about this have been asked in the past. While I'm not a
nuts-n-bolts programmer, I believe the generic answer is NO. If memory
serves me, you could setup a cron job to do this, but the settings would be
lost the next time you rebooted m0n0wall.

The base install of m0n0wall does not have this functionality built-in.

- Don