[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mattias Bergander <mattias dot bergander at gmail dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Driver available in freebsd 5.3 but not in m0n0wall 1.2b7
 Date:  Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:58:58 +0200
Thanks.
 It is only for evaluation of an VIA EPIA board for the possible use as a
firewall for my home network. There is plenty of spare CPU power there and I
don't care about the gigabit stuff. It is just a card that was available.
 As an off-topic question then, can anyone recommend another firewall that
would work well with a compact flash based system? (VIA EPIA with bootable
CF). ipcop? smoothwall? pfsense?
 /mattias

--
Mattias Bergander