[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  DiscoNat <disconat at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Bandwidth limits for singel LAN client
 Date:  Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:40:26 -0700 (PDT)
I am trying to make a set of rules that will limit
outgoing bandwidth on one of my LAN clients.  I am
trying to limit total upload bandwidth on client
192.168.1.11 to a total of 10 KB/s, and I want it to
only affect that client and none of the other ones.  I
have fiddled with Traffic Shaper rules, Pipes, Queues
and just about every combination but I can't seem to
make it work.

Can anyone the proper set of rules to use for this?

http://mail.yahoo.com