[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lohrmann Carsten <carstenlohrmann at immunospot dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC Problem with 1.2b9
 Date:  Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:28:06 -0400
Hi,

since i changed from mono 1.11 to 1.2b9 i have a problem with IPSEC
connection of mobile clients.
After the expiration of the Phase 2 Lifetime, the VPN connection
breaks down. I have to disconnect and reconnect, to get the VPN
working again.
With 1.11 everything worked perfectly (same settings).

My VPN-Settings are: Agressive
Phase 1: Lifetime 1800, DH-Group Mod1536, Enc. 3DES, Auth SHA1
Phase 2: Lifetime 2700, PFS-Group Mod1536, Enc. 3DES, Auth HMAC SHA1

I also have problems with other encryptions like Blowfish (doesnt
work for me)...but i am not sure, if this is a monowall issue, or a
problem of my client.

As client i am using IPSecuritas 2.1 (www.lobotomo.com) on OS X.

I will test the problem next week with the Safenet VPN-Client and
Windows, but as the problem didnt exist with mono 1.11, i think it is
not client related.

Carsten