[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Soekris 4501, I want to use both ethernet ports, and captive portal
 Date:  Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:33:49 -0700
I am trying to setup 2 AP's on my 4501, and use the Captive Portal.  I would like both both ports to
use the same DHCP server and the same CAPTIVE PORTAL.  If this isnt doable, I can just go get a
switch, but I am limited to space in the box these are going in , but if I must I can always break
out the duct tape.  Just thought I'd write here to see if anyone has or knows the quick fix.

thanks
chrisTOPHER