[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matt F <graywolf1976 at gmail dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Bridge filter with DCHP from WAN
 Date:  Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:17:24 -0500
I finally I'm able to get from the outside in through the bridged wan/opt1 .
But now I can not get in from the inside (Lan port). I looked at the
firewall log and it says that it is denying my requests. For example:
a.a.a.a (ip through the bridged wan/op1), b.b.b.b (ip of the wan)

07:59:52.289198 OPT1 a.a.a.a, port 22 b.b.b.b, port 2455 TCP

That is denied. I have added rules in the firewall for OPT1. No matter what
I put in it will not pass the traffic when coming from the lan port.