[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Lohrmann Carsten <carstenlohrmann at immunospot dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Problem with 1.2b9
 Date:  Thu, 08 Sep 2005 07:17:30 +0200
On 07.09.05 20:28 -0400, Lohrmann Carsten wrote:

> since i changed from mono 1.11 to 1.2b9 i have a problem with IPSEC
> connection of mobile clients.
> After the expiration of the Phase 2 Lifetime, the VPN connection
> breaks down. I have to disconnect and reconnect, to get the VPN
> working again.
> With 1.11 everything worked perfectly (same settings).

Yes, I've also confirmed this yesterday when I was trying a new IPsec
client for Windows. It's a bug in racoon (it doesn't refresh the
expiration timer of the policy upon rekeying, not even in the latest
racoon version), but I've found and applied a fix for it, so it
should work with 1.2b10.

- Manuel