[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Tobias Frank" <frank at synergysystems dot de>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Freeradius
 Date:  Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:21:12 +0200
I already have a working setup with freeradius+sql + m0n0wall

What I want to do is distinct users from NASSes. Lets say, users in the
mysqlgroup IT can connect to the NASSES 1 & 2 & 3 while patients only
can connect to NAS 3. This can be done with huntgroups but don't know
how to do this with an SQL based implementation

Further: The bad_login perlscript is from the freeradius which checks
the logs on bad logins and put them in the MySQL database. The problem
is when I execute the script it doesn't do anything except hang.

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator