[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joao Alexandre <jalexandre1964 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2b9, PPPOE problems.
 Date:  Thu, 8 Sep 2005 04:14:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Peter,

Sorry for this late answer, infact it would be easier
if you could built a specific image (PC HDD) for me to
test and report back. This ISP used to have defined 2
DNS servers but from some time ago it changed the DNS
servers and delivers just one on their connections
(ADSL, dial-up), also this is the biggest ISP in
Portugal and at the time is the onlyone I have access.

Cheers,
Joao

http://mail.yahoo.com