[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  "Eric Neilsen" <eric at attask dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] When is the next update?
 Date:  Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:20:41 -0400
OpenVPN tunnels on a single port and for me pierces most firewall setups
in hotels and such, thus it's a great replacement for PPTP.  Its windows
client is very easy to manage also in comparison to most IPSec setups.
Also its free!  Which for an IT department is great because management
never wants to pay for anything.

  _____