[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Bridge filter with DCHP from WAN
 Date:  Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:20:45 -0400
On 9/7/05, Matt F <graywolf1976 at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I finally I'm able to get from the outside in through the bridged wan/opt1 .
> But now I can not get in from the inside (Lan port).

Get into what from the inside?  Sounds like you're trying to talk
between a bridged port and a NAT'ed port, if so, see this:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-bridge.html   If not, as Manuel said,
status.php or we can't do anything further.  You can email it to me
and/or Manuel offlist if you're concerned about privacy.

-Chris