[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alexandersen Henrik" <henrik dot alexandersen at danfoss dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple client side PPTP VPN tunnels to same destination not possible
 Date:  Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:39:25 +0200
Hi

A co-worker and me often work from my home. We both need a PPTP VPN
tunnel to our corporate network.

Problem:

Only one PPTP VPN tunnel can be made to the same destination. We usually
overcome this by one of us tunneling through another destination, then
to the desired destination.

This is a very annoying limitation. I had the same problem with
SmoothWall and hoped for this to be different with m0n0wall, but
aparently it is a fundamental limitation with Linux and FreeBSD. I know
an unofficial fix has been published for SmoothWall.

Anyone know how to fix this with m0n0wall ???

Thanks in advance,
Henrik Alexandersen