[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  RC_GMAIL <reconrad at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall Basic Problem
 Date:  Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:39:04 -0400
On 9/9/05, RC_GMAIL <reconrad at gmail dot com> wrote:

> A cross-over from the DSL modem to the WAN port on monowall? The cable supplied by the modem that
I am using is called a "Golden Bridge UTP Cat 5 100mhz 26awgx2p Patch Type CM (UL)." So I thought
this was a cross-over given that it says "patch type". Not sure. So I probably would go the other
way with it and try and standard cat5.?

if you don't have a link light on the NIC on your m0n0wall (if it has
one, most all do) and the "PC" light on the modem, yes, that's what
I'd try.

-Chris