[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David <dlawley at gmail dot com>
 To:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] What's the best to look for in CF to ide? Or ones to avoid?
 Date:  Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:35:44 -0400
Well have one on the way. Now, compactflash cards, I was reading that
certain cards support dma but since we're not doing any or alot of
reading/writing don't really see that as a requirement for mono. Spotted
64meg PNY card at bestbuy for $20.

Also this will remove the requirement for having the floppy drive for
backups in my current cdrom image config, right?