[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kris Maglione <bsdaemon at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVNP
 Date:  Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:53:39 -0400
Tanuj wrote:

> I ended up just setting up a completely seperate box for OpenVPN on
> Linux. I think I prefer that setup as well - We're running multiple
> tunnels all doing different things.

I have a tendency to agree with you there. My OpenVPN server runs on
it's own dedicated FreeBSD box. I  like to have my firewall doing as
little besides filtering and routing packets as possible. My hope, for
the future, however, is to have a separate OpenVPN server running on
m0n0wall. At that point, I will compile a version with compression if it
is not incorporated by default, though.