[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Spaloss <jspaloss at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall basic problem
 Date:  Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:30:37 -0400
Just a quick question. Does the m0n0wall get any ip address on the WAN?
Maybe a 192.168.1.x address? The Westell can act as a router, and I'll bet
that it the case since you don't need PPPoE. If you do have a
192.168.x.xaddress on the WAN, try unchecking the "Block Private
Networks" checkbox at
the bottom of the page under "WAN", "Interfaces".
 Jim